Re: Visual studeo question

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 06:30:46 -0500

Hi: How do you generate a new event stub in the code editor? I go to the
designer, find the control and bring up the properties window. Then tab to the
tool bar, arrow to the events button and arrow down to click on one. Is there a
shortcut key to do something like this? When I bring up the Properties Window
from within the Code Editor the properties are there but in the ToolBar I get
no Events Button. Any comments or ideas on how to simplify and speed up just
adding an event stub to the Code Editor without going into the designer first?
Rick USA