RE: Visual Studio

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:54:32 -0500

I think the reason this happens is that debugging is enabled in both ie7
and firefox.  To fix this, options will need modification in both
programs.  If all of that has already been done and this problem still
happens it's likely when all of this was enabled in the first place it
adjusted the windows registry which now will need a cleaning and
refresh.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>