Visual Studio

  • From: LU OGBE <oluogbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programming-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 00:14:26 -0000

Hello,

I am not sure if my last message went through(Apologies if it did).

I uninstalled Visual Studio from my laptop because it kept on giving me a
"Just-in-time debugging" error on both IE 7 & Firefox.

 I followed the uninstallation steps on the Microsoft website but I'm still
getting the same error or sort of the same which I have pasted below. I am
using windows XP & use Firefox & IE 7. Please can anyone tell me how to fix
this because I've almost finished tearing my hair out :)

/Start of error message
Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger
An unhandled win32 exception occurred in firefox.exe [264]. Just-In-Time
debugging this exception failed with the following error: No installed
graphic
580  debugger has Just-In-Time debugging enabled. In Visual Studio,
Just-In-Time debugging can be enabled from
Tools/Options/Debugging/Just-In-Time.
Check the documentation index for 'Just-in-time debugging, errors' for more
information.
OK
The barga
/End of error message