Re: Visual Studio

  • From: LU OGBE <oluogbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:32:32 -0000

Rick,

Thanks a bunch for that. I should have mentioned that I had done the search for solutions & didn't come up with anything. So I was hoping someone on here will have a solution to my problem :(

I also don't like fiddling with the registry because I know it's like a mine field in there(one wrong step & BOOM!)

However, I think your suggestion to re-install VS is a great idea & if I still have the same issues, I'll give a loud shout!!!

Cheers,

LU
Bournemouth, UK
----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>