Re: Urgent! I need some advice, and fast.

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 11:51:28 -0700

visual studio up to 2008 is accessible on a pc with jaws and after installing the jaws scripts on my grab bag site and doing the modifications suggested in my guide for it.

the other things I have no clue about, sorry.

elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jess" <theeternalkid@xxxxxxxxx>