Tips on laying out forms using Visual Studio 2008

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:16:45 +0100

Hi all, I've just created my first programme in the C# language. It's accessible using the keyboard, but I'm not happy with the visual layout as no doubt the controls (a button and two text boxes), as well as the main form, are on top of each other. Does anyone have any tips on improving the visual layout of forms? For example changing the position of the controls? All help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx