Re: Tips on laying out forms using Visual Studio 2008

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 07:06:26 -0400

Wow! what great information Lloyd. I might play with that some but for now just making my cells big enough to hold the controls and specifying the absolute property reads everything well. I just wanted to keep it simple.But there are allot of DataGridViews in third part apps that might be read better with those techniques.

Thanks, sounds like you are a pro in that arena.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lloyd Rasmussen" <lras@xxxxxxxxxxx>