RE: Sorry Everyone

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <chris.hofstader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 08:31:19 -0400

When working at OSF, my friend Jack Woychowski (wojo for any old MIT hackers
out there), using rmail in emacs, sent a reply that said to his boss, "Maybe
if you put in some smiley faces people wouldn't think you are such an
asshole..."  As the mail window was being repainted, he realized that he
sent the mail to the entire OSF membership list.  He arose from his desk,
walked the three blocks to The Cambridge Brewing Company and started
pounding pints of their excellent pale ale.  When his boss came in about
three hours later, Wojo was pretty numb and all his boss did was laugh about
the email and also got drunk.

Have fun,
cdh