Re: Sorry Everyone

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 20:53:24 -0700

reminds me of a time in a chat room when a gal mistyped her send private command and sent a rather intimate message, along with the fact that it was meant to be private, and who she was sending it to into the public room, smile and there were at least a dozen other people in the room, lol.

take care,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>