Re: Sorry Everyone

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:36:06 -0400

Hi Peter,
We sometimes talk about hosting here. Usually we do some programming on the web, so I feel that discussing the features of various hosts is alright. Don't worry, the moderator will let you know when to reign it in if he's not preoccupied or asleep.

Thanks.

Take back your shopping life at http://tinyurl.com/32rsxz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>