Re: Someone looking for a Accessible grid control in VB.net

  • From: Varun Khosla <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:47:41 +0530

Hi Elf,
I usually find DataGrid/GridView control (built-in into windows forms)
accessible. But since My projects normally involve third party
components (rather than windows forms's ones), I find Infragistics's
WinGrid fairely accessible (more than DataGrid). Also, it provides far
more functionalities than built-in datagrid.

On 1/11/10, The Elf <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi folks,
>
> got a gentelmen on the jaws scripting list that says the programmers at his
> workplace are trying to find out how to make a grid control in VB.net
> accessible to a jaws user.
>
> i know there was one in VB 6 that would work well enough, and that could be
> worked with with a bit of Patients
>
> but i don't know what one it would be in dot net, can someone assist?
>
> thanks in advance,
> elf

Varun