RE: bluetooth enabled sensors?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 23:13:46 -0500

Just so you know if you buy the scanner at www.bcscan.com you can use the
scanner right with the web browser on the apex as we have been doing for a
while on the Braille+ it has a usb port that you can hook an external
keyboard to so all you do is hook the barcode scanner up run up the web
browser and use google as the scanning program.  This also works on the PC
or any device that has usb input.

We thought about doing the blue tooth barcode scanner on the braille+ but
the fact is the blue tooth scanners are very expensive and why cause your
scanner to cost more than a computer?

Ken