Re: Silverlight accessibility

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 15:04:31 -0400

Sure, I'll take a look at the sites on both Mac and GNU/Linux and see what, if
anything, they do with it.

You should get the no cost version of VMWare and the vinux GNU/Linux distro as
it is really cool and, in a virtual machine, easy to flip back and forth from
it to Windows.

A Macintosh is pretty expensive so I'd recommend the GNU/Linux route and asking
friends for favors to test on it.

cdh