Re: Seeking help with a Perl module for translating languages

  • From: Demetry Yousifidou <demetry.yousifidou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:36:50 +0200

Umm, good question. I am sorry, when I can not help really for this.
I already thought to a way to access with a program.
That will be also the similar problem for me. because I am looking for a
way to control the mailman web interface for administrators in an easier
application. When I've more time in a few months again, maybe I will
take time to begin to write a program in Python.

Good luck for your project.

BTW: You've an own website so far I know. Is there a complete list of
all your written programs available or an FTP access?

Thanks,
Demetry.