Re: Seeking help with a Perl module for translating languages

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:22:08 +0300

You gave me an idea yesterday and I've started creating a Windows desktop
program with a graphical interface that does the translation.

This evening I will continue to work on it and I will offer for the public.

For the moment it can translate using Google, but I want to add a few other
features to it.

Octavian