Re: Perl Programming was Introducing Interactive Perl

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:40:07 +0300

Google is your friend.

I've used:

1. Search for
download active perl windows
and choose the first item found. (I'm feeling lucky?)

2. In the page that appears, press the "Continue" button. I've used
Insert+Control+End, then enter.

3. In the page that appears, that contains the direct links to differnt perl
versions, use Insert+F7, then type "M" until you hear "MSI". It should be the
first item.
Press enter on it and the download will begin.

Octavian