RE: Perl Programming was Introducing Interactive Perl

  • From: "Lamar Upshaw" <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:42:04 -0700

I actually use it as my primary language for web design. I think just about
every page on my site is built on the fly with perl. When i want to add to my
page, i just fine tune my perl code. This makes it alot easier to add and
remove dynamic portions of my pages. Outside of web design, i don't know what
else perl is useful for myself.

With All Respect,
Upshaw, Lamar T