RE: PHP MYSQL and Apache Issue

  • From: Rodney Haynie <RodneyH@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:43:39 -0500

There were a couple good suggestions relayed already.  I have a couple
questions myself.

*         You said you were using a lamp server.  Are you using any particular
framework, or is your php code all home grown?

*         Exactly how are you duplicating the problem.  You said when multiple
people are accessing the app at the same time.  So are you accessing the app
from 2 different computers and simultaneously clicking a submit button?  Or
some other means.  Need the exact progression.

*         Someone already asked, but could you post the relevant parts of the
PHP code.

-Rodney