Re: PHP MYSQL and Apache Issue

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 07:03:20 -0500

Do you have a way to print or otherwise check the values passed from the 2
client computers into the php program running on the host server? In other
words, I would have a class with a method that gets executed as a code behind
file for a WebPage in VWD. If I print values passed into the method on load
event I can check Query Parameters passed with the PostBack or Hidden Fields or
other variables which might contain the words bike or boat. I am wondering if
there are suppose to be 2 instances of the php file if responding to 2 seperate
requests for service. If your variables are being passed into the php file
correctly this might be the case, don't know. But, making sure your variables
are hitting the Host Server correctly would seem to be my first step in
debugging. Perhaps you can use some tool but I would just use a print to a text
file to see what values were hitting my Code Behind file in VWD.
If you are dynamically generating the html which in turn is returned to the
server for processing this might be a problem, at least that is about all I can
think of.
Sorry, never worked with php although thought about it often.
Rick USA