Re: PHP MYSQL and Apache Issue

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 05:06:21 -0500

OK, I never used php but imagine it runs as a script embedded in the html.
Then, when a client clicks a button the php PostsBack so the DataBase can do
it's thing on the Host Server setup. If you echo the html is that a script
performed on the Client's Machine or after the PostBack to the Hosting Server?
Rick USA