Re: Ot? Creating screen shots

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:55:26 -0700

You can still read them otherwise. But sending a virtualized window to someone
sighted won't work, thus Jacky's program suggestion would probably work best.
You can read them anyway, but sending a text output of a window to someone
doesn't work all that well.
                Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
        http://tds-solutions.net