Ot? Creating screen shots

  • From: "Christy Schulte" <christy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:01:38 -0600

Sorry for the somewhat OT question here, but I've got an assignment for one of
my classes that's baffling me. I tried google but no luck there.

I'm using jaws for windows, and this project requires a screen shot of using
process managers both in windows and in linux via VMware. The project
instructions say that I can get this screen shot by just pressing print screen,
but when I do that jaws just says print screen, then nothing. I tried using the
pass key through and then pressing print screen, which resulted in jaws saying
nothing, but no results either.

So my question is, if it's creating screen shots when I do this, where's it
putting them? If not, how do I do it?

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

Christy