Re: Ot? Creating screen shots

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 21:40:29 +0000

It's actually alt print screen and the shots are created as an image on your Windows clipboard. You can then use a program like Microsoft Word to paste the image. If you wish to read the image you will have to use an OCR program like Kurzweil 1000.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherh40

On 01/03/2010 21:01, Christy Schulte wrote:
Sorry for the somewhat OT question here, but I've got an assignment for one of
my classes that's baffling me. I tried google but no luck there.

I'm using jaws for windows, and this project requires a screen shot of using
process managers both in windows and in linux via VMware. The project
instructions say that I can get this screen shot by just pressing print screen,
but when I do that jaws just says print screen, then nothing. I tried using the
pass key through and then pressing print screen, which resulted in jaws saying
nothing, but no results either.

So my question is, if it's creating screen shots when I do this, where's it
putting them? If not, how do I do it?

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

Christy