RE: NVDA voice

  • From: "Lafond, Eileen" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:40:59 -0800

Thanks so much!  That is indeed what happened.  I had two of them running.

Now, is there a way to actually use the internet with NVDA?  I haven't found
anything in the user guide yet.  I tried getting to the logon edit box on a
website and it sounded like I was there, but it didn't work.  So is NVDA just
not robust enough for the internet or have I just not found the information yet
for it?

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond