Re: Latest Ubuntu and accessibility.

  • From: Storm Dragon <stormdragon2976@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:50:33 -0400

Hi,
for most things Orca works great with gnome-terminal. Notable exception
to this is irssi. Switching to the console isn't hard, ctrl+alt+f1 and
back to gnome with ctrl+alt+f7. but for writing bash scripts and things
I just use gnome-terminal to test and gedit to write.
HTH
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/