Fwd: Direct 6-Key Braille Input Software for QWERTY Keyboards

  • From: Kerneels Roos <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 12:46:24 +0200

Hi list. I've posted this message to another list, but was thinking that perhaps one of you guys have a solution as well. See below. By the way, the word "Sjoe" is an Afrikaans exclamation commonly used in my country meaning perhaps "goodness me" or "what an effort!" -- it's not cussing or anything!