Re: Free TTS engines

  • From: "Peter op 't Hof" <opthofp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 07:59:31 +0100

Warning!

I havae several of these voices.
Wonderfull sound for reading but to slow for use in a Gui.
It works better for me to speed things up.
I also use Freetts with Open Solaris and Eapeak in Ubuntu so i cam compare things.
Next target this week is Voiceover on the Mac.

If i can help with more info please do not hesetate to ask.

Greetings,

Peter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>