Re: Free TTS engines

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:55:56 -0800

if you have a sound player, which I can only believe you do since you made the files, there are demo's of the voices, usually in two formats, on the site.

regards,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>