Re: Creating simple graphics.

  • From: Jared Stofflett <stofflet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 09:56:55 -0400

If basic diagrams will work for you try out this program.
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~dorianm/academics/deepview/index.html
If you export the created diagram to GraphViz format you can then
generate multiple image formats from the same source. See
http://www.graphviz.org/
for more info about GraphViz. While you can use GraphViz with out deep
view and write text files by hand I find Deep View makes things easier
at least for simple stuff.