Re: Creating A Text Editor With Line Numbers

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:16:55 -0400

Thanks Guys: It is moot. It seems a dificult thing to do and I found a really nice alternative for developing WindowEyes Scripts. I can just add a text file to a project, Reference the WindowEyes or other DLLs and have a Text Editor with Line Numbering, most standard edit features, a xml and html editor, Object Browser, copyable Code Snippets in a Folder Structure and more. It also offers the ability to write vb code against the text file, objects and even use a DataBase in the project with all the Dialogs and Wizards to add additional functionallity. So, I think I am a happy camper for now. Phew, close call!

Rick USA