Re: Creating A Text Editor With Line Numbers

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:41:10 -0400

I think Rick wants to build this capability in his own .NET-based application. These editors do illustrate that it can be done, though I think they are native C++-based, rather than .NET-based.

Jamal

On 6/22/2010 9:19 PM, E.J. Zufelt wrote:
As does notepad++

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 2010-06-22, at 9:12 PM, Jay Macarty wrote:

Textpad has this option I believe.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:empower@xxxxxxxxx>>