RE: C compiler

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:31:28 -0400

There's power C with associated tools from Mix Software in Richardson,
TX.  The manual that comes with that compiler makes the purchase price
of under $20.00 well worthwhile.  Half of the manual which is as thick
as a thick phone book shows power c function library and each page where
a function is shown has a program that uses that function so a beginning
programmer can key the program in and run it and see how that function
works.
For a free alternative, djgpp with gcc is available for download and
installation.  The thing to remember about gcc is if you want to compile
C++ code, use gcc and when gcc detects C++ code, gcc will use the
correct compiler on it.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>