Breakfast of nonvisual developers at CSUN 2009

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Program-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, JAWSScripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GW-Scripting@xxxxxxxxxxx, UAccess-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:48:32 -0500 (EST)

I am coordinating a breakfast of nonvisual developers at the upcoming CSUN
conference on technology and disability.  It is scheduled for 7 AM on
Saturday, March 21 at Latitudes restaurant in the Marriott hotel, located
at
5855 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, California
Phone:310) 641-5700
If you wish to let me know you plan to attend, leave me a phone message at
my room there with a way of contacting you.  This is not necessary, but it
will help me get a table for us of suitable size.  It would also allow me
to reach you if there is an unexpected change in time or place.

The gathering is informal:  a way of meeting others in person who help to
develop technology solutions from a nonvisual perspective.  Anyone with
such an interest is welcome, whether blind or sighted.