Re: [Bulk] Re: Has anyone noticed?

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 15:51:11 -0500

MessageWell if the coders would like I do have the means to start many other
mailing lists.  Several I do have in mind are blind html, blind program design,
blind open source development, blind software marketing, blind software concept
design, blind software distribution, blind alternative software, blind
complainers about blind software, and blind coding of course broken into each
language specifically.  I have also been a member of this list for over 5 years
now, and I can't even count the number of emails I delete each day because they
involve a code fragment that I know nothing about or care nothing about, but
that is the nature of programming in general, there are just going to be those
long lists of emails that we can't do anything with.  I don't complain though
because I know there is alot more involved in programming than just the coding
side of it.  In any case, some opinions on more specialized email list
programming related being created by me will be considered.
JohnPG search for all of your Jaws scripts at http://www.blindcrawler.com/
Also be sure to check out Blind Crawler's Legend of the Green Dragon server at
http://www.blindcrawler.com/lotg/
There will be more to come from Blind Crawler very soon.
Administrator: John Greer
Blind Crawler.com