Re: [Bulk] Re: Has anyone noticed?

  • From: "John Greer" <jpgreer17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 11:41:37 -0600

My point exactly. Let the coders not forget there are also the people on this list that promote their software, give concept design help, website owners that help distribute their work, people that may have a marketing strategy for them, all of the kinds of things that I have seen being discussed on this list over the past few days. And, strangely enough, with alot fewer complaints than usual for this list, so, I vote for we not start now.

JohnPG search for all of your Jaws scripts at http://www.blindcrawler.com/
Also be sure to check out Blind Crawler's Legend of the Green Dragon server at http://www.blindcrawler.com/lotg/
There will be more to come from Blind Crawler very soon.
Administrator: John Greer
Blind Crawler.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>