RE: [BW] RE: Seeking collaborators for a fruitbasket in Adobe Flex

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 09:33:34 -0400

I see. In that case, this might be worth exploring.

Do you have the flex SDK downloaded, and can point to some pointers.

I'm slammed this month, but if it's a matter of writing some code, I might
enjoy at least having it on the laptop so I can fiddle
with it.

I'll share anything I learn.

Take care,
Sina