Anyone using Dark Basic for game programming?

  • From: "Robert Montowski" <r_montowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:54:25 -0500

Has anyone heard of or is using a programming language called:
dark basic for game programming?
I ran across an article on it and then went to the company site to read about
it.
the company site is:
darkbasic.thegamecreators.com
they claim this language was written just for beginners to use to make their
own game programs.
they also claim the finished compiled .EXE is a stand alone file.  No .DLL's to
worry aobut...no .OCX files either.
they claim all your graphics/sounds/music will be compiled into the single .EXE
file for later use with your program?
there is a download area where you can get sample games other users have made.
I did not check out the price of this programming language.
I am intrigued with it as the person/team that tried to make a programming
language ike this for blind folks never seemed to come across with their
project?
Robert