Re: Announcing availability of SSIP for Windows 1.3 beta

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:16:47 -0300

Hmm, nop ...
See this: one writes a drive synthezizer for jaws, like the eloquence
or sapi 5 one. But this driver first reads an entry in, let's say, a
given ini. This entry contains an ip address and the driver uses it to
connect to the desired host and sends what jaws outputs to it. This
would generate a real speech system in which a jaws runnning somewhere
can connect to my machine, via its driver, and makes my SSIP talk
everything jaws is talking. If we could arrange something like this
then we just need to provide a "key typer", which will take every and
each key I press and send them to the windows running the remote jaws,
making it totally accessible, sending only key presses and getting
only text to speech from it!
Thanks
Marlon

free."