Re: Announcing availability of SSIP for Windows 1.3 beta

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:18:37 -0500

Hi -- not a comment on SSIP per se, but when I tried following that link
from the email IE7 failed to launch -- I had to call it and paste the link
in order to get to your page, which is fine, albeit a few keystrokes extra.
Anyone know why the link wouldn't activate from the email (using OE)? Other
links in other mails work fine.
Cheers.
--le