Re: Android FruitBasket

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:09:25 -0500

Typically, I find that I can edit content I created on a Drupal-based site by taking the following steps. Of course, I have to be logged in so that I am able to write content, as opposed to just reading it.

I then click on the link to the content I want to edit so that its content is fully displayed. Using the JAWS Find feature, I search for a link containing the word "Edit." After I click that, I am usually presented with the content as it was originally created. I can make changes to different fields of the form (which is usually a "story" content type). I turn off forms mode and press the B key until I find a button containing the word "Save." Clicking that button submits the changes to the web site.

Jim,
Is FruitBasketDemos.org now set up so that a technique like this will work?