RE: After This Little Test, It Seems JAWS 12 Does Not Honor list-style-type: none

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 07:23:36 -0400

Hi,
I apologize. I realized after I sent this that there was a typo in the top of
the file which prevented the styles from working. Once I fixed it, I saw that
JAWS 12 does indeed support this. I also tested and found that it supports CSS
generated code. That's good. Now I'd love to see some documentation on what
else about CSS FreedomScientific fixed. That would save users some testing time
to figure out what isn't documented. Plus it would serve to market their
products.

Maybe I should stop posting for a while. I sound cranky to myself today.

Thanks.

Jim