RE: After This Little Test, It Seems JAWS 12 Does Not Honor list-style-type: none

  • From: "Holdsworth, Lynn" <Lynn.Holdsworth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 08:49:04 +0100

Hi Jim,

Reading unordered lists with bullets suppressed is one of the things
Jaws 12 does handle correctly. I'm having lots of issues in MS Office,
but that's a different story!

I've tidied up the code in your form a bit and re-attached it in a zip
file. The unordered list should read fine now.

Cheers, Lynn