Re: Activating Visual C++ Express

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 02:45:14 +0100

Funnily enough I downloaded the ISO file containing the VS 2008 products, and it didn't ask me to register. This was back in about January, and it still runs fine now. Perhaps not exactly relevant to the discussion, but thought I'd pop it in anyway.

I should add, when I attempted to register 2010, I had an identical problem to Ian in that the Register button wouldn't appear even upon the dialog being populated with characters.

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>