Re: About me

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:22:28 +0100

Hi Alexander, welcome to the list.

--
Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK

E-mail
christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MSN
ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx

Skype
chrishallsworth7266

Website
http://www.chrishallsworth.co.nr

Klango
chrishallsworth

FTP
ftp://chrishallsworth.dyndns.org
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pfingstl, Alexander
  To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 8:19 AM
  Subject: About me

  Hi All,

  Just to let you know, who I am aand what I do:

  My name is Alexander, I work here in Germany with an IT Consulting company.

  I am head of development in our CRM department.

  WE are working with Sage, specifically we do most of our work with
SalesLogix, the big CRM solution from Sage.

  In my work I have to do some programming which is coming more and more to c#
and working with visual studio 2008 to desing functions and also workflows.

  I hope this list can help me with some problems I have and will be a good
exchange of knowledge.

  We are Microsoft partner, so we do nearly every work here with Microsoft
products.

  If you have more questions, just let me know!

  Thanks!

  Alexander

  m-Computers Consulting GmbH

  Kranoldplatz 1a

  D-12209 Berlin-Lichterfelde

  Tel:  +49 (30) 374 900-  0

  Fax: +49 (30) 374 900-29

  http://www.mcomputers.de

  Vertretungsberechtigter Geschäftsführer : Michael Reischer

  Handelsregister Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 80250

  Umsatzsteuer ID-Nummer : DE136638431

  Kommunikation verbindet!

JPEG image