[program-l] Re: Windows7 And VM Questions

  • From: Lubos Pintes <lubos.pintes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 09:02:37 +0200

I was able to install Jaws on XP VM running on XP pro.
My experiments with runing W7 failed, but probably mainly because I was unable to find patient eye that would sit with me for a long time :-).
Dňa 25.8.2011 12:59, Homme, James  wrote / napísal(a):

Hi,

It is possible that I would somehow be using Windows7 via Virtual Machine from my XP Pro box. How does something like this work? Does JAWS get installed on some other machine, or in the VM environment? I don't even know what to ask about this. Sorry.

Jim

Jim Homme,

Usability Services,

Phone: 412-544-1810.

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.