[program-l] Re: Visual C# 2008 and JAWS 11

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 11:55:48 -0500

Hi,
You can control the left margin of whitespace that displays on a Braille
display when using JAWS.
You do this by adjusting the "Left margin in pixels" setting found under
Settings.Advanced in the Configuration Manager for your respective app.
Using this setting you can control how much blank left margin you se on the
Braille display. Typically, setting it to a big enough number will force the
first non-blank character on a line to use the first cell on the display,
maximizing display space.
Of course, Setting it to large loses indent information, but if you don't
want that you can do it.

Try different left margin sizes until you find one you like.