[program-l] Re: Unique key generator needed for a web form.

  • From: "Jitendra" <Jeet.kumar1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 09:48:56 +0530

Alright, Thank you Kerneels and littlefield, I have got ineough information, shall contact again if needed.

Thank you once again.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kerneels Roos" <kerneels@xxxxxxxxx>
On 2014-06-05 04:38 PM, Bryan Schulz wrote:
hi,

for a windows guy, you can do everything you want after downloading xamp and learning html, php, and mysql. It won't just pop up screens you need, you have to design/code your own pages other than using some kind of cart or choose to include paypal.
Bryan Schulz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jitendra" <Jeet.kumar1@xxxxxxxxx>
 On 2014-06-04 06:27 AM, Jitendra wrote:

Hello friends, I want a solution, which should generate a sort of numbers, and should be in a sequence, the number is to be used as the order number, and should be of 4 digits long only for time being.

for example, on first order if it generates 5412, the next should be 5413 and so on.

do you have any working template, and which way I should I go, the java scr or a program.

please attach me in person if you have one, if the generated string is an alphanumaric or more than 4 characters long, I don't mind it.

   Thanks, Jitendra.

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---

-- Kerneels RoosCell: +27 (0)79 696 6038Tel: +27 (0)811 2108LinkedIn: http://za.linkedin.com/in/kerneels Skype: cornelis.roos

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark, its diversified business, or affiliates.

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. ---

Kerneels Roos
Cell: +27 (0)79 696 6038
Tel: +27 (0)811 2108
LinkedIn: http://za.linkedin.com/in/kerneels

Skype: cornelis.roos

--- Disclaimer --- The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely for addressee. Access to this mail by anyone else is unauthorised. Copying or further distribution beyond the original recipient may be unlawful. Any opinion expressed in this mail is that of sender and does not necessarily reflect that of State Bank group. --- ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-