[program-l] Re: Slightly OT: Possible interview/appointment as trainer for sighted guys

  • From: "Ian Sharpe" <isforums@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:06:09 +0100

Out of interest, why would you think that these people might just want to
see whether you are actually a blindy? This seems a very strange thing to
say to me. Have they said anything to you that has given you this
impression? I can't think of any reason why they would want to waste their
own time, let alone your time trying to work out whether you are actually
blind or not.

Unless you have some reason for feeling this way, I take the offer for an
interview at face value and hence treat the offer seriously if you yourself
are serious about the position. Sounds to me as though you're not entirely
convinced it's the right opportunity for you?

Cheers
Ian

  _____