[program-l] Re: Reading/writing XML using VS6

  • From: "David Reynolds" <dkreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:35:54 -0000

Tim,

I normally do this through vs 2008, but it is possible to accomplish the
same in vb6.

It is worth noting that the relevant classes aren't available under vb6, but
it can be done, because I've done it. My machine was unlawfully taken from
me a couple of weeks ago, and certain projects on which I was working were
lost. However, here is an article to get you started, Follow the link below.

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2000/07/12/vbasic/vb_and_xml.html

David.