[program-l] Reading/writing XML using VS6

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:00:27 -0000

Hi,

Does anybody have any experience of this?  I could code this in VC6 or VB6
(the latter would be easier for me, but the former's probably what I should
use as the application requires memory efficiency).  My knowledge of XML is
rudimentary, to say the least, so I'm not even sure what I should be looking
for in any API/SDK that offers XML I/O.  All info and advice gratefully
received.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd